A leaking tap or toilet is one of the most common issues associated with a property’s plumbing. While they may be seen as annoying, they can actually become very expensive if not rectified. Each slow dripping tap or toilet can easily lose around 10 litres of water every day, that’s around 3,500 litres of water down the drain each year!
Some common issues:
- Constant leaking or dripping taps
- Taps which won’t fully turn on or off
- Taps that are noisy or create a water hammer
- Toilets not flushing or re-filling properly
- Water constantly leaking into the toilet bowl
- Water leaking on the floor or from under the toilet
Our plumbers can…
- Replace broken or worn out tap washers
- Replace leaking taps and broken water spouts
- Repair or replace your leaking toilets and cisterns
- Install new dual flush water saving toilets
- Install new water saving shower heads
- Unblock your sinks, drains and pipes
We’re here to help!
For more information about our full range of general plumbing and other solutions please contact us directly.
24/7 EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICE
Call us first for all your plumbing needs!